Discover why Symantec Norton Security keeps setting new standards for online security! Reap the benefits of the best online protection regardless of how you choose to connect – through your PC or Mac®, Android™ or iOS smartphones and tablets. Symantec Norton Security will effectively protect your devices from existing and emerging viruses, spyware, malware, “phishing” scams, and dangerous websites.
Order Symantec Norton Security form IT Factory at the lowest price and improve your online experience with the ultimate security provided for up to 5 of your devices.
Technical Product Description
Technology has become an integral part of our daily lives – we are practically online 24/7. Whether we're using our home PC, Mac®, tablet, or a smartphone, we're connected. Norton Security protects all your devices in a tailored manner, keeping your privacy safe round-the-clock.
Norton Management lets you easily add protection to a new device you've purchased, or just move protection from one device to another – its flexible protection matches your changing needs by enabling you to set up and manage security for multiple devices through an easy-to-use web portal. Don't worry about what goes on in the background; Norton Security will take care of that. If you're currently using Norton AntiVirus or Norton Internet Security, you can effortlessly upgrade to Norton Security.
You can rest assured it will protect all of your devices against viruses, spyware, and dangerous websites, as Norton Safe Web alerts you before you visit them. Don’t worry about downloads because it effectively takes care of spammers, hackers and more, while it also offers easy and secure password management. It notifies you about a risky Android application on Google Play before you try to download it. If you happen to lose your tablet or smartphone, you can locate it through Norton Security or wipe out its data instantly to prevent unauthorized access and potential damage.
- Type: Antivirus software
- License: Up to five activations on PC, Mac®, tablet, or a smartphone
- Keep unwanted and dangerous mails from cluttering your inbox and threatening your privacy with Spam Blocking feature.
- Keep your usernames and passwords safe with Identity Safe, as it remembers, secures and automatically enters them on your PC, Android™ and iOS® devices.
- Protect your Wi-Fi with the Two-Way Firewall, which effectively averts freeloaders and blocks threatening incoming traffic.
- Antiphishing Technology blocks phishing websites and prevents identity theft.
- Norton Insight combines feedbacks of more than 175 million Norton users to identify incoming threats and avert them from your PC.
- Download Insight prevents you from downloading PC files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Similarly, SONAR Behavioral Protection recognizes dangerous files and protects your PC from new threats.
- Its Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for links to unsafe sites.
- It automatically downloads and installs important product and feature updates, even when you are not using your PC.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy speeds up PC scan times as it identifies safe files and only scans the unknown files.
- Essential Online Protection keeps your Mac® safe from viruses, spyware and other threats without slowing it down (even if they come from PCs).
- Vulnerability Protection updates daily and averts the threats that can infect your Mac through gaps in the operating system or other applications.
- Adjust your level of protection through Location Awareness feature, depending on where you're using your Mac.
- Use Mac Application Controls to manage how your Mac applications connect to the Internet, who can connect to your Mac, as well as what they can do and see.
- Your Mac is always safe from the latest threats, as Daily Protection Updates constantly run in the background.
- Protect the files on your Mac® with Confidential File Guard password.
- Prevent identity theft with Email and Instant Message Attachment Monitoring, which scans Apple Mail and Messages on your Mac for suspicious attachments.
- Internet Protection System scans websites and social networks you visit on your Mac for any suspicious links and content.
- Mobile Device Support protects multiple Android™ smartphones and tablets, as well as iPhones® and iPads®.
- Norton™ Mobile Insight's App Advisor automatically checks for any risky Android apps and app updates, while Anti-Malware feature lets you remove them, and App Scanning feature checks for malware and greyware, protecting you against potential privacy risks, and lets you get rid of them.
- You can find your lost or stolen Android or iOS® smartphone or tablet on a map with the Remote Locate feature, and Lost Notice lets you send a customized message to anyone who finds your missing Android device.
- You can use the Remote Lock feature to secure your lost or stolen Android phone or tablet and prevent strangers from using it.
- You can also use Sneak Peek to take a photo of anyone handling your Android device, through the front-facing camera, while Scream Alarm remotely sets off an alarm, so you can quickly locate your missing iPhones, iPads or Androids.
- Remote Wipe lets you delete the information on your missing Android device, as well as any data on phone memory cards.
- Keep your identity safe even on your Android device with the Antiphishing Web Protection
- SIM Card Lock instantly locks your Android phone if the SIM card is removed so it cannot be used with another SIM card.
- Restore lost or deleted contacts from your Android, iPhone® or iPad® with Contacts Backup and Restore.
- Block calls to your Android phone from specific, anonymous or unknown numbers with the Call Blocker.
- Norton Security offers unlimited access by phone or live chat to expert help from a Norton technician.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home | Professional | Tablet PC | Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP 2) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter | Home Basic | Home Premium | Business | Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter | Home Basic | Home Premium | Business | Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8 | 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 | 8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS® X
- Android™ 2.3 or later (must have the Google™ Play app installed)
- iOS® 6 or later