Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - What's included:
Combines everything you need to create, edit, and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools to run your business and projects efficiently.
- You don't have to be a database expert to manage your business information like a pro. Track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates in Microsoft Access 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information.
- Get started faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates.
- Apply professional designs using Office themes for great-looking forms and reports.
- Try the revamped Macro Designer to create, edit and automate database logic.
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database.
- Your marketing is in great hands--your own, with Microsoft Publisher 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively. Start with a giant library of pre-formatted design templates and customize them to you specific look and feel. Get more new features with Publisher 2010:
- Easily swap out pictures while preserving the look and layout of your publication with new and improved photo-editing tools.
- Transform and customize ordinary text into fine typography with new OpenType fonts.
- Preview built-in templates, customize content with ease and review for design and layout mistakes before printing.
- Align objects, images or text boxes easier with improved object alignment technology and guides.
- See exactly what your work will look like printed and adjust print settings with enhanced Print Preview.
Whether you're working at the office or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools.
Company reports come together efficiently when you use Microsoft Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite coworkers to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
From purchases to taxes your business depends on financial information that's clear and up-to-date. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers useful insight with simple templates used to build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on your financial performance goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data--use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Wow clients with an innovative presentation. Get ideas down fast with readymade templates, new photo and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
Computer and processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.1
Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
Certain Microsoft(R) OneNote(R) features require Windows(R) Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media(R) Player 9.0, Microsoft(R) ActiveSync(R) 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0.
Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features.
Internet: Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Multi-Touch: Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
Inking: Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
Speech: Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Internet Fax: Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium