Comprehensive 2D documentation
Produce 2D documentation and drawings with a comprehensive set of drawing, editing, and annotation tools.
Intuitive user interface
Access tools when you need them—contextual ribbon tabs, multifunctional grips, customizable tool palettes, and an intelligent command line.
Get the latest technologies including TrustedDWG™, high-resolution monitor support, migration tools, and the Autodesk desktop app.
Share and use data from PDF and DGN files, Bing Maps, and AutoCAD mobile app.
PDF import enhancements
Use the SHX text recognition tool to quickly convert imported PDF geometry to text and Mtext objects.
External file references
Save time and minimize frustration with simple tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
Freely navigate around your drawing while selecting objects that stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
Text to Mtext enhancements
With the Combine Text tool, convert combinations of text and Mtext objects to a single Mtext object.
System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2018
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- CPU Type 32-bit: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) processor, 64-bit: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory 32-bit: 2 GB (4 GB recommended), 64-bit: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays: 1360 x 768 (1920 x 1080 recommended) with True Color. 125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended., High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card Windows display adapter capable of 1360 x 768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended., ¹ DirectX 9 recommended by supported OS
- Disk Space Installation 4.0 GB
- Browser Windows Internet Explorer® 11 or later
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- Digitizer WINTAB support
- Media (DVD) Download or installation from DVD
- .NET Framework .NET Framework Version 4.6